Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sushi, Giant Mugs and Rain



I am still confused as to how it can go from pouring rain one day to perfect blue skies the next? That is the difference between yesterday and today. It was actually cold yesterday it was jeans weather and today summer dress! I had to walk through this nasty puddle at uni:



So today Nicolai and I headed to do some shopping at Pacific Fair, he needed to spend his birthday vouchers he got! So we decided to make a little day out of it and go for a sushi brunch as well and look around a bit before coming home and I went to work! More photos?

What sushi do vegans eat? Avocado sushi, vegetarian sushi and at this other place we eat asparagus sushi and it tastes good enough that I forget I'm eating vegan... no need for salmon or lobster boats!

I was on the hunt for a candy thermometer in Crazy Clarks (I needed the thermometer for a new hobby I am working on and it is not making candy, something more awesome than that so stay tuned to see) and we ended up coming home with these cups? mugs? bows? sinks?
I put the camera there so you can see how ginormous these mugs are! I think they might need 2 tea bags? It's about half a litre in each!

Well not much to share really except we are flat out with uni work and I am trying to do that and normal work as well! So I will try and update again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment